What?? An update?
That's right! After nearly two years, the poetry page has finally been dusted off, and added to... but not re-organized. ha! ~April 10th, 2000~
List of Poems:
- * A So-Called Nerd's Final Plea to a Class Bully
- I wrote this one last year, and it was published in my school yearbook, and "Within These Covers" which is a yearly anthology of poetry by students in public schools in my county.
- * The Peaceful War
- This one was written in May of 1997, and published in "The Nine Wonders of Poetry" which is a yearly anthology of poetry by grade nine students at my school.
- The Poem
- What can I say? It's a poem that I wrote for a Grade Nine English assignment. It had to be a poem with a title that started with "The" and here it is...
- A Prayer of Thanks by a Confused Teenager
- I wrote this last year when I still sorta considered myself Christian.
- I wrote this poem the morning it was due, when I couldn't find any Inspiration the night before...
- Behind Backs
- A poem about Racism and stuff
- Ran Away
- Um... This is about loss of innocence I guess.
- Don't ask. Okay. Yeah.
- Sirens and Screams
- Yes, that's right, I still do update this page... here's a new one.
- The Name of the Country
- Countries have strange names these days.
- The Smell
- What? No I'm not anything... I wrote this in science class. the fuuuuuuuuumes!!!!!!!!!!
- Oh. So you're reading poetry. Fine.
- To anyone who's ever been mad at their mother.
This page has been visited by people who for some strange reason wanted to read my poems.
- Send mail to me if you like or dislike my poetry, or if you want to print it somewhere...
- Back to the Main Page